Sunday, November 11, 2007

some randomness

I want to vent a little - it is so frustrating to me when I wake with this great creative energy, ideas swimming around in my brain, and all I wan to do is go to my scrap room and dig in, but the days "stuff" keeps getting in the way. I keep thinking things like, after the ironing I'll have a minute, then it's maybe after lunch, then when Zach naps, etc. etc. and all of a sudden it is 9:00 pm everyone is in bed and I finally have an hour or so to play - and I am to tired, not to mention all that great creative energy was completely gone by bath time. Oh how I wish I could make the good scrapbook vibes appear on demand! (little vent over with)

You have to try the new (new to me anyway) Chex Mix "turtle" flavor, chocolate and salty all mixed together!

I must admit to spending about $20 on scrap stuff, not to bad a bender, and in my defense my craft knife broke and I had to go to the scrap store for a new one - how could I resist the new prima and the vinyl red thickers!!!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping that nothing else needs to be replaced so that I can adhere to my spending freeze.

I have been busy working a number of projects all of which I cannot share at the moment - I promise to post a layout soon!

The new book by Ali Edwards life artist - got my autographed copy at Cocoa Daisy it is so awesome, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hate days like that, too - the days when I really want to scrap and can't possibly make time to.

And, I'm so lovin' the new AE book. Great to see so much of Ali's work in one place.