Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just some fun stuff.


First of all I am so excited about the books that I bought for Nate. They are by Lloyd Alexander and are the Chronicles of Prydain. The series has 5 books starting with "The book of three". I cannot remember how many times I read this series but they are some of my all time favorites. I know Nate is only 5 yrs old and the books are recommended for 8 and up, but I am going to read him a chapter each night and explain things/words as we go. We started last night and Nate was hooked once the main character (Taran) wanted to learn sword play!

Next while traveling through the "blog world" I came across this site poppytalk lots of fun stuff, it's like visiting a virtual flea market!


Last a photo of Zach - can't leave itty bitty out!

No comments: