Monday, June 11, 2007

Out of control ribbon.


I have an addiction to ribbon (and yes Amber you should feel sorry for me!) and I am sure many of you suffer from the same affliction. Well this picture is of my ribbon basket - this is just the ribbon I need to take care of ( I put all my ribbon on floss cards and in cropper hopper storage cases) and I clean this basket once every couple months! I have 7 cropper hopper storage cases and I am on the verge of needed more - someone please help me!!!

2 comments:

Mel G said...

WOW!!!!!! Now that is alot of ribbon. don't feel bad though, I don't have a blog site to post pics to, I'll post a picture of my wall of ribbon on the poppy ink site tonight. I've got the same problem girl! hehe!

Barb said...

Urgh. Can't offer you any help. My stash is out of control, too! Although, it doesn't sound nearly as organized as yours. . .