Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cocoa Daisy September kit and layouts!!

August was so crazy that I'm still unsure how it's September 1st today! Only a couple more days and the boys are in school, I'm going to miss them, but they are ready (even though they don't want to admit it) and I am ready for them to be back in school!

Our September kit and add ons sold out so quickly this month, in fact we sold out quickly last month as well, so we are going to up quantities next month in the hopes that we will have more to go around. We still have some of the September paper packs and the Embellishment packs available. We also have some of the September stamps still available.

Here is a look at the main kit and add ons:

He Said She Said

His

Hers

Compromise

September Embellishment Pack

 September Stamps

And my September layouts:
HE SAID SHE SAID, I used mostly papers from the Compromise add on for this one. I also used the He Said She Said stamp set - so perfect for making a title! I loved how the theme of this kit gave me the jumping off point for this layout about having dinner with Jeffrey. I used an instigram photo taken when we were making dinner together. I also used my new Cameo for the first time to create the Today die cut. I love that Cameo!!



SUMMER MARKET, the bright patterned papers in this month's kit just make me happy :) I had to make a layout using a bunch of them so I cut out a bunch of chevrons with my Cameo and pieced them together. I machine stitched around them, I love the effect - makes me think of my Mom's quilts. I used the new Maya Mist White Out spray ink and a Balzer Designs stencil for the background. The little garland is from Basic Grey and comes pre-stitched! How cool is that! Another thing that makes me very happy is the moment that I captured in the photo of my Mom and Dad.



These Thickers from American Crafts are my new favorite!! The color and font is perfect and they included both upper and lower case letters!! I hope they make more in more colors.

TRASHIES, Again I used my Cameo to create the die cut of the days of the week. I love subtle tone on tone effects so I made sure to keep this layout simple and graphic and not overpower the die cut. I was also able to sneak in a bit of pink on this boy page about Nate playing with his trashies. 




That's it for now, I guess I better get ready to start shipping kits out :) Have a great weekend!


No comments: