Saturday, February 4, 2012

One Little Word for 2012

Ronda, her daughter Lexi and I had breakfast at CHA with Ali and Paolo. We were chatting about what our "word" was for this year and I said that I was having trouble deciding what mine should be. I was worried about my choice being too cliched etc. Ali said that it doesn't matter what the word is just that it have meaning to you. We talked about choosing a word that you can think about all year and have it motivate and inspire you. The reasons for choosing the word will be special to you.
Well I am happy to report that after the last couple weeks a word has really resonated in my mind and in my heart. My word for this year is: STRONGER.

I even have have a theme song to go along with my word, how cool is that!



and a verse :)
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

Have a great week and I hope you have picked your OLW for this year.

2 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

PERFECT!

lisa said...

Love that story Christine and a fab word too! x