Friday, January 28, 2011

CHA here I come!

I am sitting here at the airport waiting for my flight! I am meeting up with Ronda in Denver then LA here we come!! I am really looking forward to this next week. There are so many great new releases this winter and I am so excited to have them all to choose from for the upcoming Cocoa Daisy kits. If you have a favorite please leave me note would love to know what you all are excited about! I am going to be good this time too and post some tidbits for you all to see.

See you in LA!!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Have fun lucky lady...♥

Olivia said...

Wow. I'm sure the two you will have a great time. It is always good to have time away with friends to decompress and recharge! I like the looks of the new Prima Botanicals line and the MME Lush line in turquoise and orange. I also love anything Tim Holtz. He is such a genius! The Crate Paper lines look good and of course all of that Maya Road goodness.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

One of the best things at CHA- meeting with you and Ronda etc. and have dinner- love ya :)