Wednesday, December 15, 2010

January sneak peek & how to get the Dec. kit FREE!

We have a special promotion going on right now at Cocoa Daisy; if you sign up for a 6-month subscription you will get the December kit for FREE! This is a special offer to NEW subscribers only and normal shipping rates apply for the December kit. This promo ends on the 20th or until the December kit is sold out. I think this is the perfect Christmas gift to give to yourself :0)

Now on to January! Can you believe we are talking about the January kit already! I can’t get over how quickly time is flying by. Well, I am really enjoying being in my new home; decorating, cooking and just making it feel “homey” and that is what January’s kit is all about. January’s kit is the translation of “comfort food” into scrappy goodness! The cozy, yet bright colors and fun embellishments just make you feel good. They also make me want to scrap those special everyday moments like dinner time and bits of our everyday routine.
So here is a little sneak peek at January’s kit “Domestic Bliss”:



And a little peak at the add-ons "Milkman" and "Sack of flour":



Thanks for stopping by! I'll be posting some of the pages of my December Daily real soon!

No comments: