Saturday, October 23, 2010

November's "Poker Face" and all moved in!

Just a quick check in to let you all that I did not get buried under a TON of moving boxes!! Seriously it was insane the amount of boxes that I left out for the garbage man this last week! To their credit they took them all. Being the slightly compulsive person that I am, I could not quit until everything was unpacked and put away - and I am happy to say that as of today that is the case! A few little bits of rearranging and we are totally settled! I LOVE this house and every day I find another reason that I love it even more! It's the little things like the big drawer in the kitchen that I have for the zip lock bags and plastic wrap, it's just so convenient :) or how quiet the dish washer is, seriously you have to put your ear to it to hear if it is running! I don't have pictures yet as we still need to have a few things finished up, especially the tile back splash in the kitchen. And yes I know I still have not posted the pictures from Greece I promised, life has just been busy! But I feel like I am finally getting close to a normal routine. I do however have some great sneak peek pictures of the fabulous November Cocoa Daisy kit "Poker Face", I am going to dig into this kit tomorrow :)


This is the HUGE doily stamp that Kim Watson designed exclusively for Cocoa Daisy and will be in each kit:


And a couple of sneaks of the add-ons:



We are also going to offer a special project kit "Countdown to Christmas" that you can use to record your December musings. Both Ronda and I will be creating examples using this kit. Here is a little teeny tiny peek at that:


Thats it for now! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: