Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Cocoa Daisy layouts.

Here are my layouts created using the fabulous "Brighter Skies" kit. The colors were PERFECT for my bright summer, pool splashing pictures! I am saving my leftovers to create some back to school layouts, the papers and add-ons are going to work perfect for back to school!

This first layout has a photo and journaling from different times, but I think they go so perfectly together. I think it's a great example of how important it is to get your memory written down right when it happens, even if you don't have a picture. I "borrowed" the title of the kit for the title of my layout:





And here are those bright pool splashing layouts I mentioned, for Cannonball Splash I used spray mist to color the Jillibean corrugated alphas. On the Splash layout I used a bit of spray mist to extend the splash from the picture
:








The butterfly accent that I put on the Brighter Skies layout inspired me to create this cute little card:



The September kit add-ons are all sold out, but a few of the main kits remain. And did you know the exclusive Cocoa Daisy cloud stamp that is part of the main kit can be purchased separately here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Oh my goodness Christine, you really rocked this months kit. WOW! Love everything that you did with it!

Vee said...

you are amazing, these are so gorgeous!!