Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little randomness

Life is a bit complicated at the moment and my normal Spring delight of digging in the dirt has taken a back seat to other things. I do however, have a few beautiful blooms in my garden right now and after the rain stopped today I snapped a couple pictures.
Pink and white Peonies:



Japanese Iris:


A pretty, petite, peach rose:


And one of my favorite flowers, the Foxglove:

Most Foxgloves are biennials, but I have found that if they find a spot in your garden they like, then they will reseed themselves and you will have some of these pretties every year and this year they seem to be very happy!!

This last Saturday we spent the morning making Tiki masks (and a spear for Nate of course). I'm not sure where Nate got the idea, but he had a sketch for me to follow and everything. Zach joined in and we ended up with two very scary Tiki monsters running around the house :)


Have a great Thursday!!

No comments: