Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Cocoa Daisy layouts.

I loved the colors in this months kit so much I had to have the Beacon patterned paper add-on and the Reef add-on. I kept finding more photos that went so well with the colors and patterns in this kit that I have finished 7 layouts, a couple cards and I still have a ton of product left!!

Here are five of the layouts (you will see the others later this month):




I loved this little two step stamp that came in the main kit:












I hope you all had a wonderful Easter - can't wait to share some fun photos of our weekend!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

I can honestly say, I've never EVER EVER seen a series of layouts from one single kit that are this inspirationally stunning. I have loved your work for so so so long, and these are just nothing short of everything I have come to expect from you and then SO MUCH MORE!