Thursday, November 5, 2009

Scrappy classes etc.

The Nov/Dec project kit is sold out! Thank you to everyone that ordered one, I hope you enjoy putting it together as much as I did. I am looking forward to displaying it this Christmas.

I am very excited to be a part of Cocoa Daisy Destinations Mykonos 2010!!! Wow! I can't believe I am going to Greece next year! Click here for all the details and if you click on the instructors tab you will see a familiar face :). I really hope you can join us for this very special scrapbooking getaway! Oh, and did you notice the little sneak peek at what the new Cocoa Daisy site will look like? Isn't it fabulous!! Can't wait for the big reveal this month!

Cocoa Daisy is also putting on another on-line crop this month, November 13-15. I am teaching an on-line clase "Stamped and Stenciled" Sunday, November 15th at 1pm (EST). Click here for a complete materials list. I hope you can join me! More info on the crop coming soon!

Now speaking of classes, I am taking the Dina Wakley Art Journaling 301 class at Get it Scrapped and I am having so much fun! I am really enjoying stepping out of my "linear" style and just going with the flow! It really does help to get the creative juices flowing when you move away from your comfort zone.

And finally some scrappy goodness using the Cocoa Daisy November kit "Autumn Glow":











No comments: