Saturday, September 12, 2009

1 2 3 Look What I See

I made this little mini album to hold all the photos from our trip to the zoo a few weeks ago. I used the Maya Road mini album that was included in the Cocoa Daisy Anna add-on. I kept it fairly simple, large photos, a little spray mist and some paint circles for fun. I have a bunch of photos from our visit and rather than try to fit them all on the pages I just tucked my extra ones into the little envelopes. All product used on the mini is either from the main Ali kit or the add-ons. I hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!

Rita said...

christine - where did you get the coffee ring stamp? I tried to duplicate with various circles and it just doesn't look the same. Good excuse to by a new stamp, huh? I love this album and want to make one like it.

Vee said...

it looks great Christine! :)